Become A Player in The A7FL!
Reasons To Play In The A7FL
- You’re fresh out of High School looking to play at the next level but currently not playing in college.
- You’re a hidden talent that needs exposure, film, and current stats to get to that D1 or college football program.
- Some college players use the A7FL during the Spring in order to stay in football shape. You can lift weights all Spring but guys that also put in live field work will get a huge edge come Fall.
- You just love this game and need football in you’re life. We get it!
The A7FL can help with all of this. Our unique brand of fast paced 7 on 7 American football will showcase your skills more so than a semi pro league or minor football league where you might get buried on the depth chart or never see the field. While there are plenty of combines across the country that promise exposure; they can not provide the value A7FL delivers. Scouts can see your speed, awareness, strength in real football situations and games more easily than in combines.
- 18 years or older
- You must sign our injury waiver, concussion protocol document and a release that acknowledges you’re images, video, and sounds could appear on Television and or Digital Networks.
- Player fees include uniforms, draft/tryout, and team placement. Fees are around $100 per player but could vary depending on location. Players coming in groups or from existing teams that wish to play together can speak with their local commissioner and team captains to explore available options.
- Available to play on Sundays April Through July.
A7FL Player Zone Map
Divisions of A7FL
Become an A7FL League Owner
/ 4 days ago
This past weekend, the A7FL went viral again with over 1M views and caught...
/ 3 weeks ago
American 7s Football League Partners With Eleven Sports to Launch New Weekly TV Series, A7FL in Motion
Premier Set for Sunday, May 10, 2020, at 1 p.m. EDT on FTF –...
/ 1 month ago
It’s not every day that you see a guy Derrell “Bone” Harris’ size do...