Internships With The A7FL
So You want to Learn About the sports world?
The A7FL is expanding to develop American 7s brand of football across the United States and internationally.
We are proud to announce the development of the A7FL Internship Program providing opportunities for college students and those looking to expand their network and experience in the sports management and entertainment field. We welcome passionate and hard working individuals that are looking to get hands on with a football team in your area (team internships available in NJ, PA, MD, VA, DC) or even the league offices. Below are some of the internship openings we have open:
- Game Day Announcers
- Videography / Video Production
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- Social Media / League Reporter
- Team Stat Keeping / League Stat Organizing
- Sports Medicine / Physical Trainer / Athletic Trainer
- Team Management
- Sponsorship Sales (Commissions Paid for Sales Generated)
Please fill out the form below
/ 2 months ago
Is Football Without Pads Safer? Here’s Why The A7FL Thinks So October 30, 2017...
Full tackle football with no helmets and no pads? Yes, that’s what American 7s Football...
A7FL & NJIT Team Up For Vital First-Year Study Of Athlete Intelligence Vector Bio-metric Mouth-Guard Technology
Brian Swenson from New Jersey Institute of Technology performed a study “Impact Tracking In...
Boy, is the NFL’s new no-lowering-your-head rule going to be annoying. I try to...
- Fresh Out of the Military, Can Former 2013 Rookie of The Year Help BIC Get Back into Contention?
- It’s Never Too Late to Get After Your Dreams of Playing Professional Football
- Olajuwon Bell Could Write a User Manual for Future Linebackers and Pass Rushers in the A7FL
- A7FL Expansion, San Diego / West Coast gets the Green Light!
- The Big Guys get NO LOVE! Will This Be the Last Dance for Big Rob?