A7FL Team Ownership Overview
Divisions of A7FL
Minimum Requirements for an A7FL Team
- Minimum net worth requirements for individual team owners and ownership groups
- Business Plan must be submitted to and approved by the A7FL
- Stadium venue contract agreement must be submitted to and approved by the A7FL
Benefits of being an owner in the A7FL
- Coverage by A7FL TV with distribution to over 100 million viewers in 2017
- ELEVEN Sports TV distribution through DirectTV, Verizon Fios, and ATT Uverse
- FaceBook Watch Show distribution through Facebook network (New for 2018)
- YouTube A7FL Channel distribution reached 1M views in 2017
- Help with building your franchise:
- Custom A7FL Team Logo Design
- A7FL Franchise Website Creation
- Social Media setup
- Internship Program
- Overall ownership and business development tools through our A7FL Owners 101 Program.
- Access to A7FL sponsor network
- Introductions & contacts to relevant sponsors
- Exclusive territory rights available to well qualified owners
- Team uniform, equipment, and A7FL gear discounts
Complete the form below to learn more about qualifications for being an A7FL TEAM owner.
Future Exspansion Ideas- Canada
/ 2 months ago
Lets talk about Amir “Chicc” Morris, 29 years old, this guy is truly an...
How does a guy that can move like this at 6’4” 260lbs go unnoticed?...
Joel Rivera is easily one of the most gifted wide receivers in the A7FL...
/ 3 months ago
With the 2nd overall pick, the New York Giants drafted Penn State running back...
Ask Debray Tavarez about his skill as a football player and he’ll tell you....