You Can Own an A7FL Division!
We’re expanding and looking new divisions!
Bring the A7FL to your city
Application Deadline Extended to July 1st for 2023 Season
American 7s is the future of football and we’re growing! For our 2022 season (now airing live on Sinclair Broadcasting’s Stadium Sports Network and FITE Plus outside the US) we’ve established 4 new divisions – Cincinnati, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Washington DC) and we’re looking ahead to next season and ready for more expansion!
Finally, the opportunity for league ownership for all is here – and now is the time to apply!
The A7FL is currently accepting applications for new divisions to play in our Spring 2023 season. You’ve been a football fan forever and now you have an opportunity to own and manage an A7FL division in your town or across the country.
Now in our 8th season, current divisions include Cincinnati, Florida, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Maryland, New Jersey, San Diego, Washington DC, and Boston (starting in 2023) and we are looking to expand yet again as the fastest-growing football league in the nation. We’ve already signed the paperwork for another new division in the Midwest (not yet announced) and there are great markets out there still available where the A7FL could thrive.
We have a successful plan and structure in place for new division owners to get out of the gate quickly and begin to build their teams and their business. A7FL division ownership is affordable and the league will guide you every step of the way.
- Receive Information On Division Ownership
- Attend An Owners Zoom Presentation with Q&A
- Download An Application
As the League expands its national footprint, we will consider applications from across the US. We are looking for the right market and the right division owner. Priority expansion locations include Arizona, Georgia, Eastern Pennsylvania, Texas, Oklahoma, and Virginia – so apply to secure your territory today!
Benefits of Becoming an A7FL Division Owner:
- 8 local A7FL-affiliated teams with exclusive territorial rights
- Leverage the A7FL brand and our unique (and safer) rules
- National exposure and media coverage with TV & digital distribution (subject to change)
- League Support:
- Team IP creation and licensing
- Scheduling, venue rental, event insurance, referees, field equipment
- Web site, player registration, uniform and merchandise tools and suppliers
- Video production
- Social media marketing (750K+ followers)
- Public relations
- Other ownership and business development tools
- National revenue sharing
- Local revenues include player registration, sponsorship, merchandise, ticket sales, and other venue-related opportunities
Join Our Division Owner Interest Mailing List
Whether you’ve already applied or are considering applying for a new division in your area, please join our interest list to stay up to date with all the latest developments. Click here to join the Division Owner Interest List
/ 2 weeks ago
If You Missed the June 12th A7FL Football Action, You Missed THE Game of...
/ 2 weeks ago
The A7FL 2022 Playoff Games This Sunday LIVE On STADIUM Are Set To Be...
/ 3 weeks ago
The A7FL playoffs began with a bang this weekend as the Wild Card round...
/ 4 weeks ago
A7FL Playoffs Kick Off This Weekend With Amazing Match-ups In The 2 Games Of The Week SUNDAY LIVE On STADIUM
This Sunday will be an amazing day of football with Paterson U vs. Baltimore...