“Take the mask off”
“I said a long time ago if you want to change the game take the mask off the helmet. It will change the game a lot. If you want to change the game and get it back to where people aren’t striking with the head and using the head as a weapon, take the mask off the helmet.” – Mike Ditka, NBC Sports
“Take the helmet off”
“If you want to prevent concussions, take the helmet off: Play old-school football with the leather helmets, no facemask”, Ward said. “When you put a helmet on you’re going to use it as a weapon, just like you use shoulder pads as a weapon.” – Hines Ward, NBC Sports
Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson
/ 2 months ago
Is Football Without Pads Safer? Here’s Why The A7FL Thinks So October 30, 2017...
Full tackle football with no helmets and no pads? Yes, that’s what American 7s Football...
A7FL & NJIT Team Up For Vital First-Year Study Of Athlete Intelligence Vector Bio-metric Mouth-Guard Technology
Brian Swenson from New Jersey Institute of Technology performed a study “Impact Tracking In...
Boy, is the NFL’s new no-lowering-your-head rule going to be annoying. I try to...
- Fresh Out of the Military, Can Former 2013 Rookie of The Year Help BIC Get Back into Contention?
- It’s Never Too Late to Get After Your Dreams of Playing Professional Football
- Olajuwon Bell Could Write a User Manual for Future Linebackers and Pass Rushers in the A7FL
- A7FL Expansion, San Diego / West Coast gets the Green Light!
- The Big Guys get NO LOVE! Will This Be the Last Dance for Big Rob?